DAO objects not recognized in modules?
Author Message
 DAO objects not recognized in modules?

Whenever I try to declare an object of a certain DAO type in a module, such
as Dim something As Recordset, I get an error that the type is not defined.
In a form module, however, I can declare these kinds of objects. Does anyone
have a clue why?

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Public Types not recognized in Dynamic Modules

2. Public Type Variable not Recognized in dynamic module

3. Database object not recognized

4. Does not recognize database objects

5. workspace object not recognized?

6. OLE Object not recognized

7. recordset object and dao module references

8. VBA Doesn't recognize DAO.RecordSet

9. DAO didn't recognize Domain Aggregate functions

10. Class_terminate not fired for module level objects

11. Connection Object in Class module not accessible

12. DAO.RecordSet Object not found!