How to use VBA to send Request QueryString to an ASP page
Author Message
 How to use VBA to send Request QueryString to an ASP page

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to write a VBA method to send Request QueryString to an
ASP page?

Will I need to use Winsock control, and if so, how is the best way to do it?

Thank You,

Annie

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:22:48 GMT
 How to use VBA to send Request QueryString to an ASP page
Dim xh
Set xh=CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")
xh.Open "GET","http://www.microsoft.com/a.asp?param1=111¶m2=222",false
xh.Send
MsgBox xh.responseText

Quote:
> Hi All,

> Does anyone know how to write a VBA method to send Request QueryString to
an
> ASP page?

> Will I need to use Winsock control, and if so, how is the best way to do
it?

> Thank You,

> Annie

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:26:48 GMT

1. Problems with listbox and asp and request.querystring.

2. Need more Request.QueryString and Request.Form help

3. Can I Request.form and Request.querystring?

4. Request.Querystring problem when using VB Script

5. Sending mail from .asp page using Outlook express object

6. sending html mail from asp page using mailmessage

7. help: cannot send mail using vbscript with ASP page

8. fileOpen, fileSaveAs using vba in an asp page

9. Request.Form object Not accessible in ASp page

10. VBA Error in sending request to parameter query

11. Serializing Request.Querystring

12. NameValueCollection, Request.QueryString, WebForm usage