Always on TOP Property
Author Message
 Always on TOP Property

Hi Folks,

Is their a way to make a Dialog Box with a
"Always on Top Property" so even if you switch out
to another Application it still stays on top?

Cheers

- Al

Thu, 06 Oct 2005 13:38:23 GMT
 Always on TOP Property

Not via vanilla VBA, but you might get some joy from system routines -
I doubt it though unless you avoid being in the Word shell at all like
by using a wdl or something.

yarn:

Quote:
>Hi Folks,

>Is their a way to make a Dialog Box with a
>"Always on Top Property" so even if you switch out
>to another Application it still stays on top?

>Cheers

>- Al

Steve Hudson

Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
Tricky stuff with Word or words for you.

Products:   http://www.geocities.com/word_heretic/products.html
Spellbooks: 1129 pages of dump left and dropping...

The VBA Beginner's Spellbook: For all VBA users.

Sat, 08 Oct 2005 17:52:52 GMT

1. Always On Top property?

2. Always On Top property?

3. Setting always on top properties through vbscript

4. HELP: Setting "ALWAYS ON TOP" Property

5. Always on top (ALWAYS)

6. Make a form always on top - always

7. Make a window always on top (of every window..always)

8. Keeping a Form Always On Top

9. VBA Form Always On Top

10. MsgBox Always On-Top

11. Always on top application