Embed Fields within a memo field
Author Message
 Embed Fields within a memo field

I have a memo field and I would like to embed fields within that memo field at runtime.
what would be the best method for this ?
It would seem a subroutine could do a search and replace at runtime.
Any thoughts ?

Tue, 15 Jun 2004 01:20:44 GMT
 Embed Fields within a memo field
Hi,

A possible solution is to use the VBA6 function Replace.

    Replace(MyString, "|1" , Field1)

would replace all occurences of |1  by the content of the variable Field1.
Oh, well, specify all the arguments, mainly the last one,
Compare:=vbTextCompare, it is known to potentially generate problems within
Access if you don't.

Vanderghast, Access MVP

I have a memo field and I would like to embed fields within that memo field
at runtime.
what would be the best method for this ?
It would seem a subroutine could do a search and replace at runtime.
Any thoughts ?

Tue, 15 Jun 2004 02:34:12 GMT

1. Append memo field to a different memo field

2. Memo fields - problems reporting 2 memo fields

3. Memo fields - Find position within?

4. HELP: linking txt field with a memo field

5. Displaying MS Access fields over 255 characters (Memo fields)

6. Mail Body field to Access memo field

7. get access-memo-field in an rtftext-field

8. Reading a field and using that field to place a number in another field

9. Append Chunk Function never appends to memo field

10. How to populate memo field using SQL

11. Problem With Memo Fields And DAO

12. insert large data into memo field problem