Hardware/Software Inventory
Author Message
 Hardware/Software Inventory

I have just joind this Newsgroup.  I have a question I hope you can help me
with.  Is there a Hardware Inventory in Access somewhere I can download?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

Wed, 26 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Determine Windows Version / Software Inventory

2. Script to get software inventory...

3. charting new territory with hardware-software integration!!

4. Swap Hardware for Software

5. Software protection based on hardware

6. Sources for Input/Output Hardware & Software

7. Identifying DLL parameters for teletext software/hardware

8. Detecting PC Hardware and Software??

9. Swap Hardware for Software

10. Custom Retail Kiosk hardware & Software Solution

11. Hardware and Software Information API

12. API for installed software and hardware.