printing escape sequences for direct printer control to print micr on checks
Author Message
 printing escape sequences for direct printer control to print micr on checks

I have a micr soft font downloaded on my printer. I print checks on a
laser printer on our network using letter size paper perforatted into
thirds. I can get everything but the micr to print because the
positioning has to ber exact. I know the escape sequences I need to
send to my printer to position and print the micr. Is there a way to
send escape sequences to the directly to the printer each time the
body section prints without them being iterpreted by the windows
driver?

Thanks in advance

Sat, 10 Jan 2004 00:04:05 GMT

1. Printing escape sequence

2. ?? Printing ESCAPE Sequences ??

3. Printing Escape Sequences through VB

4. Printing Escape Sequences through VB (is there an API)

5. Check Printing and MICR with Crystal

6. MICR check printing for VB

7. Using HP Printer Escape Sequences (aka Printer Passthrough Codes) in VB.Net

8. Printing : how to check printer ready, how to print Word file

9. Printing : how to check printer ready, how to print Word file

10. Printing : how to check printer ready, how to print Word file

11. Printing : how to check printer ready, how to print Word file

12. Printer Escape Sequences