Change the cursor icon to hourglass?
Author Message
 Change the cursor icon to hourglass?

Does anyone know of a way in Outlook VBA to change the cursor to an
hourglass during an operation (say a long database read) and then back? I
have looked at object.Mousepointer, but this is not a method of the Outlook
Application or Application.ActiveExplorer, etc.

In VC++ (MFC) this is as easy as 'CWaitcursor mycursor;' and then
'mycursor.Restore();' when the operation is done. There has got to be a
simple way to do this that I am not seeing.

Thanks,

Darcy Ryan

Tue, 18 May 2004 07:14:25 GMT

1. Cursor doesn't change to Hourglass

2. change cursor to hourglass?

3. How can I change the cursor to an HOURGLASS

4. how to change cursor to hourglass?

5. Changing cursor to Hourglass

6. Change the hourglass to a icon.ani???

7. Want to change default Cursor Icon

8. Q: How to change cursor to custom icon ?

9. CHANGING CURSOR ICON?

10. Hourglass cursor in standard outlook folder view (inbox) ?

11. Hourglass cursor in standard folder view (Inbox) ?

12. Hourglass cursor in standard folder view (inbox) ?