Delete Temp. Table
Author Message
 Delete Temp. Table

Does anyone know how to delete a table using code?
Thanks in advance!
Kent

Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:33:30 GMT
 Delete Temp. Table
Use the delete method of the Tabledefs object. From Acc97 help:

dbsNorthwind.TableDefs.Delete "Contacts"

Quote:
> Does anyone know how to delete a table using code?
> Thanks in advance!
> Kent

Thu, 17 Jul 2003 00:00:53 GMT
 Delete Temp. Table
dim db as dao.database
set db = currentdb()

db.tablesdefs("myTable").delete

will delete the entire table or to delete the contents you could run a sql
query:

DELETE * FROM mytable

HTH
Jo7hn

Quote:
> Does anyone know how to delete a table using code?
> Thanks in advance!
> Kent

Thu, 17 Jul 2003 01:56:20 GMT

1. Deleting a temp table upon closing a report.

2. Deleting temp queries

3. Temp Files Not Deleting after closing Word 2002

4. deleting cookies/cache/temp/recycle bin, etc.

5. Deleting a temp file

6. How to delete files in Windows\Temp?

7. Problems Closing/Deleting a temp Database

8. Auto-Delete Temp file

9. Deleting Temp internet files

10. Delete all temp internet files for all users

11. Delete temp.internet files ecc..(newbie)

12. How can I delete cookies and temp internet files w/VBS