REGISTERING ACTIVEX CONTROLS ON WEB PAGES
Author Message
 REGISTERING ACTIVEX CONTROLS ON WEB PAGES

I have a serious problem on registering Activex controls placed on web
pages. Lets suppose that I have made an Activex Control. Then I use
Microsoft FrontPage to place it on a web page. My Activex Control runs
on my computer where the Activex control is registered, but it can not run
on other computers where is not registered.

How can I make my Activex Control to automatically register (be self
registered Activex control) on a web page when the page is loaded?

For example how can I make an Activex dll control I have made using
Microsoft Visual J++ to automatically register from a page where my
Activex Control is placed on it when the page is loaded from the browser?

Please reply me at

      or

Thank you very much.

Tue, 30 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. REGISTERING ACTIVEX CONTROLS ON WEB PAGES

2. ActiveX control from Web Page

3. Using ActiveX control in web page?

4. HELP: Using ActiveX Control in web page

5. Activex Control on Web Page w/Database connectivity

6. Modify an database from an activeX control in a web page

7. How do I pass an image to an ActiveX control in a web page

8. activex controls in web pages

9. ActiveX Control On Web Page

10. ActiveX control on a web page

11. Distributing an ActiveX Control on a Web Page

12. Help with ActiveX Controls on web pages