Running through a list of contacts
Author Message
 Running through a list of contacts

I have created a VB app that adds contact and appt info
into Outlook and I'm having a problem trying to check the
new contact info against the existing Outlook contact list
to avoid duplicates.
Does anyone know of a relatively quick/easy way to pull
back a list of all existing contacts and compare them to
the new contact info?

Thanks!

Wed, 03 Nov 2004 02:41:51 GMT

1. Add Contacts to a PublicFolder Contact list

2. VBA Display selected contacts/people from a Shared contact list

3. NEWBIE: to delete distrbution list from contact list

4. Transferring standard contact data from standard contact forms into contact custom forms

5. Outlook 2002 Contact List/Address Book

6. importing excel list into outlook contacts

7. Outlook Contact list

8. sending personalized message to all in contact list

9. How make list of the other folder contact ?

10. getting distribution list from Contacts

11. Setting up a filter in contact list

12. Outlook Contacts - Distribution Lists