Visual Basic forms in Word macros
Author Message
 Visual Basic forms in Word macros

Hi Natelle,

Do they have to be Visual Basic forms or can you make do with Word
userforms?

See the article How to create a Userform at:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Please respond to the newsgroups for the benefit of others who may be
interested.

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Quote:

> Anyone know of any books available that teach how to use VB forms in Word
> macros specifically?  I have Office 97  and VB 5 Professional.

> Natelle

Thu, 22 Sep 2005 08:54:26 GMT
 Visual Basic forms in Word macros
Doug Robbins gave me a link to the MVP article he wrote on UserForms in
Word, which was helpful.  I also have VB Pro 5 with a special edition of
MSDN on CD, and found articles there.

I guess all this is old hat, because you can't find this kind of info on the
MS website!

Natelle

Quote:

> Anyone know of any books available that teach how to use VB forms in Word
> macros specifically?  I have Office 97  and VB 5 Professional.

> Natelle

Sat, 24 Sep 2005 10:06:21 GMT
 Visual Basic forms in Word macros
VB Forms cannot be used within VBA.

However, you could write the code in VB and use Word VBA via a Word object
within VB.

--
http://www.standards.com/; Howard Kaikow's web site.

> Anyone know of any books available that teach how to use VB forms in Word
> macros specifically?  I have Office 97  and VB 5 Professional.

> Natelle

Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:32:42 GMT

1. Create a Macro in word template from visual basic

2. Create a Macro in word template from visual basic

3. Create a Macro in word template from visual basic

4. Problem using Word Find object in Outlook visual basic macro

5. MS Word macros into Visual Basic

6. How to paste Visual Basic Form to Microsoft Words

7. Embed (not link) a Word bookmarked text in a Visual Basic 6 form

8. Display Word text in Visual Basic Form

9. Basic Visual Basic/Macro questions

10. Word 97 Macros > Word XP Macros

11. Word Basic to Visual Basic

12. Help with Visual Basic ActiveX DLL showing form within Visual C++ app