Form fields and calculation on these..
Author Message
 Form fields and calculation on these..

Hi there!

I have two formfields, which as summed in a third form
field. I call the form field accordingly, Sum1 and Sum2.
In the third formfield I have chosen calculation, and the
calculation works when I activate the third cell
in "unprotected document modus" When I switch over
to "protected document modus" I cannot activate the
calculationc cell, and that is right, BUT the problem is
that the cell would not calculate the cell in that modus.
So, I guess my question is, Is there anything else I need
to do with the form field to make it calculate
in "protected modus".
Any help is appreciated!!

Regards,
Gunnar - up way north

Sat, 31 Dec 2005 18:19:29 GMT
 Form fields and calculation on these..
Hi Gunnar,

Check the Calculate on Exit box for Sum1 and Sum2, then the calculation will
be performed automatically.

Please respond to the newsgroups for the benefit of others who may be
interested.

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Quote:
> Hi there!

> I have two formfields, which as summed in a third form
> field. I call the form field accordingly, Sum1 and Sum2.
> In the third formfield I have chosen calculation, and the
> calculation works when I activate the third cell
> in "unprotected document modus" When I switch over
> to "protected document modus" I cannot activate the
> calculationc cell, and that is right, BUT the problem is
> that the cell would not calculate the cell in that modus.
> So, I guess my question is, Is there anything else I need
> to do with the form field to make it calculate
> in "protected modus".
> Any help is appreciated!!

> Regards,
> Gunnar - up way north

Sun, 01 Jan 2006 10:13:04 GMT

1. Form Field doubles calculation

2. Form calculations field

3. Form Field Calculation

4. Form calculations field

5. Word 7 form field calculation

6. calculations in word form fields

7. Form calculations field

8. Calculations in Table Fields with Modules ?

9. Calculation with fields?

10. field calculations

11. Calculation on Text Fields new question

12. perform calculations on text fields