Create new Note in specified folder
Author Message
 Create new Note in specified folder

How do I create a new note item in something other than the user's default
notes folder? The "createItem" method only works for the default folder.
I've looked into the Add method of the Items collection, but I can't seem to
figure out how to specify the desired folder. The MSDN library is pretty
slim on anything but the default functionality.

The folder I'd like to create the note in would be something like the
following path:
/public folders/clients/customer/project/notes/

Thanks,
Kris Rudin
Aurora Consulting Group

Sat, 09 Oct 2004 07:12:21 GMT