TAPI dialer
Author Message
 TAPI dialer

Hi,

I need to use the TAPI directly.  A couple of weeks ago I found some
information about this, but now can't seem to find anything.  Any
suggestions on where to look?

Thanks

Randy

Fri, 28 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 TAPI dialer
Hi Randy,

Perhaps

Article ID: Q148857
INF: How to Dial a Phone Number Using MS Access 7.0/97

and

Article ID: Q141625
INF: Using TAPI to Dial a Phone Under Win95/NT 4.0 (7.0/97)

    -- Dev

: Hi,
:
: I need to use the TAPI directly.  A couple of weeks ago I found some
: information about this, but now can't seem to find anything.  Any
: suggestions on where to look?
:
: Thanks
:
: Randy
:
:

Fri, 28 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need quick TAPI dialer source code

2. What is TAPI.DLL, my phone dialer doesn’t work cause it is too old

3. VB TAPI Devcaps/Dialer app by Ray Mecer

4. Using Outlook Dialer vs Access Dialer

5. Using Outlook Dialer vs Access Dialer

6. Dialer (PPP/Slip) or access Win95s dialer

7. TAPI: how to play wave files in TAPI?

8. Sample TAPI Calls or TAPI Function Reference

9. Need code for a phone dialer with subsequent internal ext dialer.

10. using phone dialer with Access 2000

11. Telephone Dialer with headset

12. phone dialer modification