Button Click Event Not Firing !
Author Message
 Button Click Event Not Firing !

I have a simple word template.  Assuming button1 is clicked then the
appropriate button1_click function is invoked as expected.

If i save, close and reopen the saved document(.doc) then all buttons appear
inactive.  If i simply save the document without closing then all is ok.

Does code fire in a .doc file ?

Thanks in advance

Richard Daglish

Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:45:02 GMT
 Button Click Event Not Firing !
Hi Richard,

Quote:
> Does code fire in a .doc file ?

Yes

Show us the code you're using ...

Krgrds,
Perry

Quote:
> I have a simple word template.  Assuming button1 is clicked then the
> appropriate button1_click function is invoked as expected.

> If i save, close and reopen the saved document(.doc) then all buttons
appear
> inactive.  If i simply save the document without closing then all is ok.

> Does code fire in a .doc file ?

> Thanks in advance

> Richard Daglish

Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:00:02 GMT

1. ESC still fires Validating events but clicking the Cancel button does not

2. click event not firing if lost_focus is firing first

3. Clearing radio buttons without firing click event

4. Click-Event does not fire

5. combo box Click event not firing

6. First Click In UserControl DataGrid Does Not Fire An Event

7. Click and MouseUp events not firing

8. TreeView Not firing click event

9. IE4.0pp2 - Radio buttons do not fire events?

10. System tray icon, single click event fires before double click

11. Command Button not getting Click Event on First press

12. Command Button not getting Click Event on First press