Enterprise outline codes
Author Message
 Enterprise outline codes

Hi

I have set the enterprise outline code 1 to be MyRegion.

It is linked to a combo with values:
1.South Africa
1a. Pretoria
1b. Johannesburg
2. Namibia
2a. Windhoek

etc.

I know how to get the values via the table structure but is there any way
that
I can extract the values for this combo via the Object Model?

Tersia

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 19:52:06 GMT

1. Enterprise Outline Codes

2. Enterprise Outline Codes

3. Find Outline Parent from Outline Number???

4. getting custom outline code lookup table values

5. Test for null value in Outline code field

6. How can I access the outline code description?

7. Outline Codes in Project 2000

8. Is there any way to delete custom Outline code programatically

9. Automatically manage Outline Code

10. Enumerating Custom Outline Codes

11. Project2000: how can I determine wbs/outline code ?

12. Getting source code of outline control example...