write sth on public folder
Author Message
 write sth on public folder

i hv a project that write task/schedule to a public folder
or specified user mailbox calendar/task from sql server.

how to achieve it and also how to update/delete the
written task ?

many thx,
JJ

Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:46:54 GMT

1. Problem writing appointment to public calendar folder

2. Writing to exchange server public folder from excel

3. Syncing public folders with local folders automatically

4. How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder

5. Public Folder Contact folders.

6. Unread Items in Public Folders like in personal Folders

7. Syncing public folders with local folders automatically

8. Search Public Folders - recurse through folders

9. Syncronize in programmatic way, the folder Contact with the public folder

10. How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder

11. Accessing a folder in public folders using an ADO recordset

12. Exchange Public Folder as Recordset