question re: multipage control background color
Author Message
 question re: multipage control background color

Does anyone know if it is possible to change the background color of a VBA
multipage control in Excel?

(The .backcolor property seems not to change the color of the page itself, but
the area beneath the multipage.)

Many, many thanks in advance,
Matt Stuehler

Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:54:58 GMT
 question re: multipage control background color

Quote:

> Does anyone know if it is possible to change the background color of a VBA
> multipage control in Excel?

> (The .backcolor property seems not to change the color of the page itself, but
> the area beneath the multipage.)

Matthew:

   I posted this question myself a couple of months ago and the answer
seems
to be... No.
   I know this seems crazy, but no one was able to tell me how to do it,
and
there's no BackColor property in MultiPage or the individual pages to do
it.
   I even walked thru the Object Hierarchy from MultiPage, trying to see
if
any of his progenitors had a property you could set.  I didn't find
anything.
   I'm a newbie, myself, but this sure seems like a crazy limitation!

   Good luck!

   Paul Eckert

Sun, 21 Sep 2003 00:38:04 GMT

1. Changing the background color of a Multipage

2. (Changing the background color of a shape) Another Newbie Question

3. Question about Background color

4. Foreground/Background color mixup question

5. MDI Form Background Color Question.......

6. MDIForm background color Question

7. BitBlt question - modifying a background color

8. BitBlt question - modifying a background color

9. SetFocus and Multipage control Question

10. Multipage background colour

11. Multipage Printed Text has dark background

12. MultiPage Control Question