ACCESS 2000: Problem opening database... (info inside)
Author Message
 ACCESS 2000: Problem opening database... (info inside)

Ok... here's the deal...

I have a Database that I was working on in Access 2000, and I used the
Table Performance wizard to see if I could get it more streamlined....

BUT... the wizard put in an index that is not recognizable... when I
compacted it after using the wizard, it will not let me open it, import
to another database from it... it keeps giving me this error:

        'AOIndex' is not an index in this table.

Ok.. then I tried out a Table documenter that I got off a web page that
gets the tables and fields from another database.. and it was able to
get the information from this database...

Now... I was wondering if there was a way to PROGRAMMATICALLY get all of

the objects (tables, forms, queries, modules, macros, reports) out of
that database into another one.  I've been trying, but can't seem to get

it to work.... my code is so jumbled I'm not sure if 'I' can even read
it.....

So I thought if I asked the world, I may get an answer... *smile*....

Thanks in advance for any and all help...

Gwydion Comyn

  gwydioncomyn.vcf
< 1K Download

Wed, 12 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. ACCESS 2000: Problem opening database... (info inside)

2. opening a database without the Access 2000 shell

3. Opening a Project database (.mpd) with Access 2000

4. Detecting Database Open In Access 2000

5. VB6 does not Open Access 2000 database?

6. Access 2000 Database Error - error opening file

7. 242010 - FIX: The Data Form Wizard May Not Open an Access 2000 Database

8. Opening access 2000 database

9. DAO opening access 2000 databases

10. ISAM error exe trying to open access 2000 database

11. Linking a dBase III table to an Access 2000 database - won't open

12. Cant open an Access 2000 database