Modifying Create Date
Author Message
 Modifying Create Date

I imported a bunch of messages recently from Eudora. I would like to
use the AutoArchive feature on the messages, however, it appears
AutoArchive uses the CreationDate, and the CreationDate is set to the
date the messages were imported.

I tried to change the CreationDate using automation, but that property
is read-only.

Is there anything I can do?

Bruce Vander Werf

Fri, 31 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. mod created, modified time/date attribs on files?

2. HELP: File Properties - Create, Modified, Accessed Dates.

3. Change Create/Modified Date?

4. VB5: Date File Created/Modified ?

5. Modifying the Last Modified Date and Time

6. File Creat Date and Modified Date...

7. data's modified date as update's date

8. Create Date array using Date range

9. Q:get current date and then create date range

10. Modules and date last modified

11. Date Modified

12. How to look for Last Modified Date...