Newbie, turn off macro security warning
Author Message
 Newbie, turn off macro security warning

Hi,

Is there a way I can turn off the macro security warning when a macro placed
in the module thisoutlooksession is run?????

best regards

Thanks to:

Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
   Outlook and Exchange Solutions
   at http://www.*-*-*.com/

Patricia Cardoza
Outlook MVP
www.cardozasolutions.com

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 09:07:05 GMT
 Newbie, turn off macro security warning
Use the Selfcert.exe file on the Office CD to create a certificate. Then sign your project with it .

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
   Outlook and Exchange Solutions
   at http://www.slipstick.com

Quote:

> Hi,

> Is there a way I can turn off the macro security warning when a macro placed
> in the module thisoutlooksession is run?????

> best regards

> Thanks to:

> Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
>    Outlook and Exchange Solutions
>    at http://www.slipstick.com

> Patricia Cardoza
> Outlook MVP
> www.cardozasolutions.com

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 09:15:40 GMT
 Newbie, turn off macro security warning
Thanks again, my project is finish.

Best regards

Use the Selfcert.exe file on the Office CD to create a certificate. Then
sign your project with it .

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
   Outlook and Exchange Solutions
   at http://www.slipstick.com

Quote:
> Hi,

> Is there a way I can turn off the macro security warning when a macro
placed
> in the module thisoutlooksession is run?????

> best regards

> Thanks to:

> Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
>    Outlook and Exchange Solutions
>    at http://www.slipstick.com

> Patricia Cardoza
> Outlook MVP
> www.cardozasolutions.com

Tue, 27 Jul 2004 01:24:20 GMT

1. Turning off the warnings

2. Please help - turning off warnings!

3. Turn off warnings

4. turn off adodc warning

5. turn off security message

6. Turn off security dialogs ?

7. Turning off the latest Java Security Patch

8. macro security warning !

9. How to turn off Enable/Disable Macro Prompt...

10. Security warnings & signed macros

11. Turn Off Enable Macros

12. Why allows scripts to turn off Macro protection?