Output/Save as .pdf
Author Message
 Output/Save as .pdf

I want to output reports to .pdf format.

I have Acrobat and can print to file, however I have *lots* of reports
and want to programatically save a file as a name.

    DoCmd.SelectObject acReport, "rptReportName", False
    DoCmd.PrintOut acPages, 2, 2, acHigh, 1, False

This will prompt me to select a filename.

What code do I add, or what other method do I pursue, to programatically
save this as a particular filename so that I don't have to sit in front of a
dialog box and input a filename each
time?

I appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Tim

Fri, 25 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Output/Save as .pdf

Quote:

See http://www.mvps.org/access/reports/rpt0011.htm

--
(remove a 9 to reply by email)

Fri, 25 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Output/Save as .pdf
Thanks Dimitri!
Quote:

>>I want to output reports to .pdf format.

>>I have Acrobat and can print to file, however I have *lots* of
>>reports and want to programatically save a file as a name.

>See http://www.mvps.org/access/reports/rpt0011.htm

>--
>(remove a 9 to reply by email)

Sat, 26 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Saving report output to PDF File

2. output to pdf

3. Having trouble programatically switching between fax and pdf report output

4. Outputting Reports in .pdf format

5. Automate Report Output to PDF files

6. Output to PDF

7. PDF output - Q for D Ashish / K Hardwick

8. Output to PDF format

9. Output to PDF

10. PDF Default output help

11. rtf and pdf output from xml

12. Saving an Access97 Report as a PDF file