How to use Count in section of report
Author Message
 How to use Count in section of report

I want a certain section of a report (GroupFooter0) to print out only if the
Detail Section is greater than 1.  I tried many things but just can't get it.

I suppose the code belongs in the OnFormat of GroupFooter0 section and should
change the Visible property.

My count on my Help is mysteriously blank.  Hmmm?

Thanks in advance,

Doyle60

Fri, 27 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Section header behavior VB used to hide section

2. Crystal Reports section using VB.NET

3. Using Count in reports

4. Form Section Count

5. Page count section

6. Counting pages in a Word Section

7. q:Crystal reports multiple heading sections in one report

8. Changing a report that uses 1 database into a report using 2 databases

9. Hide section header when section hidden

10. PDW [Bootstrap] section vs [Setup1 Files] section

11. E-Mail Report - each recipient their separate section

12. shrink report detail section