Mailmerge - different behavior on Win95 & NT
Author Message
 Mailmerge - different behavior on Win95 & NT

hi,

i'm using the code below to run a word97 mailmerge from access97. it
works fine on a Win95 machine but on the NT machine Word launches, and
asks for a data source file, and then prompts me to select the table or
query.

any ideas?

tia,

josh

    strPath2 = CurrentDBDir & "InitialAck.doc"
    Set WordApp = CreateObject("Word.Application") 'I use WordApp to do
something later on
    Set WordDoc = WordApp.Documents.Open(strPath2)
    WordDoc.Application.Visible = True
    WordDoc.MailMerge.opendatasource Name:=dbThisDb.Name, _
    linktosource:=True, Connection:="QUERY QryAutAckLtrAE1"
    With WordDoc.MailMerge
        .Destination = wdSendToNewDocument
        .Execute

    End With

Wed, 26 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP:Different OpenResordset behavior on NT and 95

2. VB - Different behavior on different machines

3. INI file access different in NT & 95

4. PIF files & VB5/Win95/NT

5. Program under Win95 & Win NT

6. SetParent & Win95 v NT

7. Building 4 Win95 & NT

8. User & GDI Resources in Win95 / NT 4.0

9. mailmerge with different templates (250 letters per file)

10. Different behaviors if MDB or MDE

11. Different behavior between normal and debug mode!

12. Problem with Attachment.remove: different behavior when debugging?