sync meetings from a calendar in a Public Folder
Author Message
 sync meetings from a calendar in a Public Folder

I would like to sync my existing calendar with a calendar
that is stored in a public folder.  I would prefer to sync
meetings that have a certain label.  Is this possible?

Mon, 17 Oct 2005 23:43:34 GMT

1. Syncing public folders with local folders automatically

2. Syncing public folders with local folders automatically

3. Macro to sync personal and public calendar

4. Tricky! Listing Resources Calendars in a Public Folder

5. Copy calendar to Public Folder

6. Calendar in Public Folder

7. Problem writing appointment to public calendar folder

8. Help Copy Public Folder Calander Items to Personal Calendar(code sample)

9. Automating Public Folder Calendar to Save as Web

10. Printing/Listing Calendar from a Public Folder

11. Copy public calendar items to private calendars

12. synchronize public calendar events to private calendars