Send 100 messages from [ Outbox\Hold ] Outlook 2000
Author Message
 Send 100 messages from [ Outbox\Hold ] Outlook 2000

Have you tried clicking the "Send/Receive" button?

Quote:
> A:
> How can we send 100 messages which are in the folder [ Outbox\Hold]
without
> manually sending each message.
> Many times our high speed provider has problems and we can not send the
> messages produced during the day, so they are placed into the folder
>  Outbox\Hold]

> B:

> Sometimes our high speed provider has no service for a few days, how can
we
> send the messages in [ Outbox\Hold] which are on the machine [ 1234 ] from
> an other machine which has dialup machine [ ABCD ]

> Your assistance is appreciated

> Paul

Sat, 29 May 2004 20:53:08 GMT
 Send 100 messages from [ Outbox\Hold ] Outlook 2000
Thank you for your note, yes we have tried your idea.

At this time we highlight 10 messages and send the 10 manually, I think we
will have to develop a macro to automate this function.

Thanks

Paul
===

Quote:
> Have you tried clicking the "Send/Receive" button?

> > A:
> > How can we send 100 messages which are in the folder [ Outbox\Hold]
> without
> > manually sending each message.
> > Many times our high speed provider has problems and we can not send the
> > messages produced during the day, so they are placed into the folder
> >  Outbox\Hold]

> > B:

> > Sometimes our high speed provider has no service for a few days, how can
> we
> > send the messages in [ Outbox\Hold] which are on the machine [ 1234 ]
from
> > an other machine which has dialup machine [ ABCD ]

> > Your assistance is appreciated

> > Paul

Sun, 30 May 2004 12:51:51 GMT

1. Send 100 messages from [ Outbox\Hold ] Outlook 2000

2. Sending Individual Messages from Outlook 2000 Outbox

3. MAPI message Send method puts message in Outbox but it isn't actually sent

4. Sending message w/MAPI sits in Outbox

5. Message sent w/MAPI sits in outbox

6. Message sent w/MAPI sits in outbox

7. Sending message w/MAPI sits in Outbox

8. Sending message w/MAPI sits in Outbox

9. Access 2000 append query run from Outlook 2000 fails - no error message - REPOST

10. Tell Outlook to send mails in outbox at once

11. sending mail with attatchment ( to outlook outbox) through Visual Basic

12. 100% Offshore, 100% Private, 100% Online 8849