Open a password protected database with DAO
Author Message
 Open a password protected database with DAO

I'd like to protect an access database that is used in a DAO program with
Excel

How can I define a user different than Administrator in DAO to open the
database with user's rights.

I tried it on one of my computer and since, I cannot run my program, also
on an unprotected database. I always have an error when I open a table.

How can I repair it ?

I tried to install excel again but nothing changes...
--
Emmanuel CHONION

Sat, 01 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. (Urgent) Use Data Control (DAO) to open a password protected Access Database

2. Using MS Data Control DAO to access a password protected database

3. DAO 3.5 opendatabase method and password protected Access 97 databases

4. How to open password protected access database?

5. Opening an Access database protect with a password in VB5

6. How to open a password protected Access database

7. open password protected database

8. How do I open a password protected Access database from VB

9. open a password protected database

10. Opening Password Protected Access Database

11. Opening a Password Protected Access Database

12. Open a database protected by password