TransferDatabse into a database that is not the current database
Author Message
 TransferDatabse into a database that is not the current database

Hello,

I would like to be able to Transfer a table from an ODBC database into my
backend database which of course is a different access97 database then the
one where the code is running.

Is there a way for the destination of the Transferdatabase to be a
destination other than the database where the action is being run?

Thanks

Randy

Wed, 12 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 TransferDatabse into a database that is not the current database
Hi Randy,

Why not establish a link to the ODBC table and then issue a TransferDatabase
to another mdb? Or an Insert Into SQL statement instead perhaps?

    HTH
    -- Dev

: Hello,
:
: I would like to be able to Transfer a table from an ODBC database into my
: backend database which of course is a different access97 database then the
: one where the code is running.
:
: Is there a way for the destination of the Transferdatabase to be a
: destination other than the database where the action is being run?
:
: Thanks
:
: Randy
:
:

Thu, 13 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. CurrentDB method does not return the current database object

2. To database or not to database

3. Getting at database objects, not DAO, in an access database through code

4. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

5. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

6. I am looking for a used car lot database

7. VB + databases: I am looking for resources, ie: reference books

8. Calculations and validations inside Datagrid(i am using sqlServer database)

9. Why am I printing the entire database

10. not visible text box not updating database

11. Creating ADO recordset w/o database .Append not working correctly IIS5 win2000 Prof not .Net

12. How to save current edit record into database table