Timeout Error running stored procedure from Access VB Module
Author Message
 Timeout Error running stored procedure from Access VB Module

How can I set the timeout property in an ADP Visual Basic module that is
running a stored procedure.  When I try to run the sp through this module, I
get a timeout error.  When I run it directly, it works fine.

Thanks.

Sat, 07 May 2005 18:50:52 GMT

1. Timeout visual basic running stored procedure

2. S10008 Error From SQL Server 6.5 Running VB 5.0 Stored Procedures

3. S10008 Error From SQL Server 6.5 Running VB 5.0 Stored Procedures

4. S10008 Error From SQL Server 6.5 Running VB 5.0 Stored Procedures

5. Unable to run stored procedure from VB code in Access Project

6. VB 5/6 runtime error 40041 when accessing stored procedures using RDO

7. Error when running Insert Stored Procedure from Visual Basic

8. Stored procedure not running and no errors visible

9. Strange Error - Running Stored Procedures through Visual Basic 6 and ADO

10. Running an Oracle Stored Procedure from Access 8.0

11. Help, stored procedure timeout

12. Running Access - ADOX? For Stored Procedure