Webpage: how can I read the content of a webpage
Author Message
 Webpage: how can I read the content of a webpage

How can I read the content of a given webpage using the URL.
The goal is to store the data in an xls continuously.

Thanks,

Ying

Tue, 06 Jan 2004 06:24:02 GMT

1. Read Content of WebPage

2. VB Script: How to Open a remote webpage as text to view contents

3. Can WebPage Content be Adjusted?

4. Need to read file properties through ASP Webpage

5. How to read a webpage from VB?

6. read webpages

7. Need to read file properties through ASP Webpage

8. Need to read file properties through ASP Webpage

9. read active webpage

10. Have problem reading checkboxes in VBScript on a webpage

11. reading HTML (from a webpage) with VB6

12. How to read the content of a webpage with vba?