File Format No Longer Supported??!!
Author Message
 File Format No Longer Supported??!!

Hey,

Whenever I try to compile all modules I get a "File Format No Longer
Supported" message. When I select Help it tells me to note the "item in
question".

Nothing highlights so there is no item in question. Also, I do not refer to
any files in my code. I am working in my mdb. I have attached tables from
another mdb. I tried compacting but this did not work.

Does anyone know: What's the deal?

TIA.

--
S.E. Hanley

Applications Programmer
Callaway Gardens
Pine Mtn. GA

Fri, 28 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. 2nd Post File format no longer supported?

2. File Format no longer supported error when registering my own ocx - solution

3. File format no longer supported

4. file format no longer supported

5. COMCTL32.OCX - file format no longer supported

6. File Format No Longer Supported

7. File Format No Longer Supported

8. How to open a File Format not supported in Dot.net

9. Run Time Error 5880 No Registered Converter supports saving files in this format

10. formatting a text box to long date format

11. "File Format No Longer Supported" error on comctl32.ocx after SP3, please help

12. Printing long records to file with long print stmt