Call a Word 97 Macro from Outlook 2000
Author Message
 Call a Word 97 Macro from Outlook 2000

I have an Outlook VBA procedure to Launch Word from Outlook (thanks for your
help, everyone).

How can I call a Macro (in Word 97's Normal template) from the VBA function
in Outlook 2000 ?

Fri, 22 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Call a Word 97 Macro from Outlook 2000
From the vbawrd8.hlp file:

expression.Run(MacroName)

expression   Required. An expression that returns an Application object.

MacroName   Required String. The name of the macro. Can be any combination of template, module, and
macro name. For example, the following statements are all valid.

Application.Run "Normal.Module1.MAIN"
Application.Run "MyProject.MyModule.MyProcedure"
Application.Run "'My Document.doc'!ThisModule.ThisProcedure"

If you specify the document name, your code can only run macros in documents related to the current
context ? not just any macro in any document.

Quote:

> I have an Outlook VBA procedure to Launch Word from Outlook (thanks for your
> help, everyone).

> How can I call a Macro (in Word 97's Normal template) from the VBA function
> in Outlook 2000 ?

Fri, 22 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do you send Outlook 2000 email using WORD 97 VBA Macro

2. My Word 97 macros don't run in Word 2000

3. Word 2000 macro running under Word 97

4. Word 2000/97 new document macro problems

5. Sending email via Outlook from word 97/2000

6. OlCalndr Template with Word 97 SR 2 And Outlook 2000

7. OlCalndr Template with Word 97 SR 2 And Outlook 2000

8. Word 97 Macros > Word XP Macros

9. Outlook and Ms Word 97 ( MACRO) ?

10. Access 97/2000 and Outlook 2000 Conflict?!

11. outlook 2000 and outlook 97 display differently

12. Prob : Adding contacts for Outlook 2000 and Outlook 97