controlling print layout in reports
Author Message
 controlling print layout in reports

How does one control landscape print alignment for reports?

Everytime I export a report to another file (which is a constant process,
since I have a constantly corrupted project), the print settings get screwed
up, though it seems prtdevmode is part of the object definition.

I'm hoping to find some simple way to list the reports that need to be
landScape in a table, and loop through the list setting them appropriately.
They always slip back to portrait.

Must he reports be opened in design view to alter the print layout?  Is
there anyway to hard-code into the report's open event the print layout?

What must one do to prntdevmode to set landScape?

Thanks for your suggestions.

Thu, 08 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 controlling print layout in reports
Please try searching support.microsoft.com as I think there are a few
articles on this topic there.

--
Dev Ashish     (http://www.mvps.org/access)

: How does one control landscape print alignment for reports?
:
[...]

Fri, 09 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 controlling print layout in reports
Thanks.

Quote:
> Please try searching support.microsoft.com as I think there are a few
> articles on this topic there.

> --
> Dev Ashish     (http://www.mvps.org/access)

> : How does one control landscape print alignment for reports?
> :
> : Everytime I export a report to another file (which is a constant
process,
> : since I have a constantly corrupted project), the print settings get
> screwed
> : up, though it seems prtdevmode is part of the object definition.
> :
> : I'm hoping to find some simple way to list the reports that need to be
> : landScape in a table, and loop through the list setting them
> appropriately.
> : They always slip back to portrait.
> :
> : Must he reports be opened in design view to alter the print layout?  Is
> : there anyway to hard-code into the report's open event the print layout?
> :
> : What must one do to prntdevmode to set landScape?
> :
> : Thanks for your suggestions.
> :
> :

Fri, 09 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 controlling print layout in reports
I wonder how, or if, one can maintain the print dev mode when exporting,
importing, and /decompile ing an Access application?

Sat, 24 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help:Printing Cystal Report to a print file without file layout

2. Help:Printing Cystal Report to a print file without file layout

3. Print layout in rdlc report

4. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

5. VB6:Controlling Layout of Controls

6. Print a report via crystal reports without print dialogue displaying

7. Web Browser Control in HTML Layout Control

8. Printing Access reports or using Access to print/preview reports

9. Print table file layout??

10. Customise the printing layout of an email message.

11. Master Document and Print Layout View

12. Open All Documents in Print Layout View