Run Word Macro from Access
Author Message
 Run Word Macro from Access

I am trying to open a template in word from Access and after the template is
active I try to run the macro in the template with the following code.

Dim WordTemplate as object

set WordTemplate = CreateObject("Word.Application")
WordTemplate.Documents.Open "C:\folder Name\ File Name"
WordTemplate.Activate

WordTemplate.Run "Project Name.Module Name.Macro"

This gives me the error message
"Run-time error 4605
This command is not available"

Need help.

Thanks in advance.

Suseela

Tue, 22 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Running Word Macro in Access

2. Run word macro from Access module code

3. How to run Word macro from Access?

4. Running Macros on Word OLE objects in Access

5. Word Macro runs then gets Macro Not Found

6. Word Macro runs then gets Macro Not Found

7. Running a word Macro & an excel macro

8. My Word 97 macros don't run in Word 2000

9. Word 2000 macro running under Word 97

10. Word 97 Macros > Word XP Macros

11. New instance of word every time macro runs?

12. Running a macro with arguments on Word 2000 startup