(ActiveX) Control Toolbox crashing Outlook 2000
Author Message
 (ActiveX) Control Toolbox crashing Outlook 2000

Hi there.

My Form Control Toolbox in Outlook 2000 brings up an windows error after
that Outlook is closed. I've got now installed the ms datetime picker
control 6.0 and had experimented with installing several other ActiveX
controls but uninstalled them yet.

Additionally the datetime picker isn't working any more. I can pick a date,
but it's not saved to the datefield it is linked to.

After some frustrating hours I seemed to have done something that solved the
problem, the control worked properly again. But now there's the same error
again and I've got no idea what to do with it.

Any help would be very appreciated.
Thanks in advance,

Sven

Thu, 24 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Custom ActiveX controls cause MS-Office 2000 forms to crash

2. Crashes with ActiveX Controls and Excel 2000

3. Outlook 2000 on NT 4 SP5 crashes to Dr Watson with access violation when opening

4. Help - Outlook 2000 crashes *sometimes* when running my VBA macro

5. VBA crashes on outlook 2000

6. Outlook 2000 crashing - please help

7. Newbie - Control Toolbox Keeps Appearing when macro is run in Office 2000

8. Adding a Outlook 2000 account using ACTIVEX

9. ActiveX control crashes Excel and ActiveX test container

10. ActiveX control crashes Excel and ActiveX test container

11. I cant believe it is happening - Windows 2000 and Access 2000 crashes

12. ActiveX Control Using Shape Control does not Display on Windows 2000 Box