How can I Clear the Undo Buffer?
Author Message
 How can I Clear the Undo Buffer?

Yikes!

I've just realised that Office 2000 allows you to undo actions performed by VBA
procedures. Is there a way, using code, to clear the undo buffer or to prevent it
from recording undo actions until the code has completed?

Nick.

Sat, 07 Jun 2003 01:57:24 GMT
 How can I Clear the Undo Buffer?
Hi Nick,

Use the UndoClear method.

--
Regards
Jonathan West - Word MVP

Yikes!

I've just realised that Office 2000 allows you to undo actions performed by
VBA
procedures. Is there a way, using code, to clear the undo buffer or to
prevent it
from recording undo actions until the code has completed?

Nick.

Sat, 07 Jun 2003 03:28:57 GMT
 How can I Clear the Undo Buffer?

Many thanks Jonathan.

Sat, 07 Jun 2003 06:19:49 GMT

1. Basic question: How increase buffer of undo command?

2. undo buffer in windows95

3. Object.Undo method not clearing the Dirty property

4. Clearing undo history

5. HOW do I clear the Keyboard Buffer???

6. Clearing the keyboard buffer

7. Clearing Print Buffer

8. clearing the keyboard buffer

9. Winsock - Clearing the buffer when .State=sckClosing

10. Mouse Buffer Clear

11. How do you clear the keyboard buffer?

12. MCI wav Record How to clear buffer