External automation of MS Project
Author Message
 External automation of MS Project

Is it possible to access Project COM interfaces from a
program *outside* of MS Project's VBA environment?

i.e. Can I write a separate VB component that will
generate a project file using MS Project's object model?

If so, do I need to download other supporting
components?  The "MS Project SDK" sounded promising, but
it seems to be simply a collection of articles and VBA
examples.

Thanks,

Mike

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 21:49:27 GMT

1. Importing external data into MS Project

2. Start MS Project 2002 from external application

3. MS Project 98 vs Ms Project 2000

4. ASP.NET update task in MS Project Server and MS Project

5. Conversion from MS project 95 to MS project 2000

6. After adding tasks outside of MS Project, saving in MS Project deletes them

7. Is it possible to bring the ms-project view up by external call without ms-project running before

8. Regarding Accessing External database using MS-Access and MS-Visual Basic

9. How can I attach External MS-Access Tables to MS-AccessDatabases

10. MS Access & MS Word Automation/Security Issue

11. automation from ms access to ms outlook to do something

12. PROJECT PUBLICATION ON MS-PROJECT SERVER