How to get Tagged Values from a UML diagram
Author Message
 How to get Tagged Values from a UML diagram

Hi

I'm writing a Word VBA to get shape name, and documentation (tagged value
documentation).
But I can not get any tagged values from Visio object model.

If I'm turning on Properties under Shape Display Options in my Visio
document I get the documentation appended in the shapeObj.Text property.
But I would like to access the documentation without turning this option on.
I would also like to get it from its own properties.

Anyone?

Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:58:41 GMT

1. Getting UML tagged values from VBA

2. Getting information out of a UML Diagram

3. UML Activity diagrams to XMI

4. Changing UML Class Diagram/Properties/Attributes Interface

5. C# Code from UML Diagram

6. Drawing UML diagrams Programatically using VBA

7. Urgent :Creating uml Diagrams

8. How to read a UML Diagram from VBA

9. Accessing data in UML Model Diagrams

10. UML Diagrams and VBA???

11. Creating and Editing UML Diagrams from VBA

12. getting properties of uml shapes