Hover Button style command buttons in Access 97?
Author Message
 Hover Button style command buttons in Access 97?

Does anyone know of a way to make Hover Button style command buttons in
Access 97? My idea of a Hover Button is those buttons that IE has that
sort of raise up when the mouse goes over them. I have seen some workable
examples of using Mouse Over etc to replicate this functionality, but
would like to consider an ActiveX control or alternative approach for
this.

--
Michael Simcich

Wed, 07 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Hover Button style command buttons in Access 97?

Michael,
As i know there is a ActiveX toolbar for VB5, which works like IE toolbar,
i saw it in MS VB site.
But in Access you can easy simulate this with label control and mouse over
event, i use this for switchboards, works ok

--
Best regards,
___________

Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/5091/
Moscow MS Access User Group, chairman
http://www.arimsoft.ru/msaccess

Quote:
> Does anyone know of a way to make Hover Button style command buttons in
> Access 97? My idea of a Hover Button is those buttons that IE has that
> sort of raise up when the mouse goes over them. I have seen some workable
> examples of using Mouse Over etc to replicate this functionality, but
> would like to consider an ActiveX control or alternative approach for
> this.

> --
> Michael Simcich

Wed, 07 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Hover Button style command buttons in Access 97?

Hi Alex -
I have seen MouseOver used for this but was hoping to be able to get a
control that had this as a native feature. Looks like I will have to
stick with that methodology for now, not a problem just not a preference.
I will try to dig up that ActiveX toolbar control that you saw on the MS
site to see if it might be of some use.

I appreciate your comments!!!

--
Michael Simcich

says...

Quote:
> Michael,
> As i know there is a ActiveX toolbar for VB5, which works like IE toolbar,
> i saw it in MS VB site.
> But in Access you can easy simulate this with label control and mouse over
> event, i use this for switchboards, works ok

> --
> Best regards,
> ___________
> Alex Dybenko
> Point Limited

> Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/5091/
> Moscow MS Access User Group, chairman
> http://www.arimsoft.ru/msaccess

Wed, 07 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. =>Bitmaps in command buttons in Access 97

2. Office 97 Style cool buttons ???

3. VB6: Toolbar with flat Office 97 style buttons?

4. Word 97 VB command button .trackrevision property not available

5. Office Assistant '97 Command Button: FREEWARE

6. Office Application Bar (was Re: Office Assistant '97 Command Button: FREEWARE)

7. Question about VB.Net and Command Button Styles

8. How can I write vertical text in a graphical style command button

9. writing vertical text in a graphical style command button

10. New Style Command Buttons

11. Changing Command Button Style

12. Command Button Graphic Style