MP and Access Integration
Author Message
 MP and Access Integration

I have a requirement for which i saved a project in a
Microsoft Access Database format. I inserted records into
the MSP_RESOURCES table. These records show up properly as
resources in the resource sheet when opened in MS Project.
However when I insert into the MSP_TASKS, these records do
not show up as tasks when the database is opened in
Project. Is there any thing else that I need to do to make
this work? Help!!!

Fri, 06 Feb 2004 19:03:02 GMT

1. visual basic to Tandem's nonstop sql/mp

2. MP(E)G in my own form...

3. MP 3 Audio Codec

4. Difference between MP Control & DirectShow

5. Visual Source Safe integration with Access

6. Integration between Access and Word

7. Access 97 Automation - Integration with Word

8. Need design advice for service mngmnt sftwre based on outlook - access integration

9. Second Post - Access Integration

10. Word Access integration

11. MS Access/Outlook Integration

12. VB Excel and Access integration