Linking Recipients to Contact Item???
Author Message
 Linking Recipients to Contact Item???

Is there a way to link the Recipient in a New Mail message to the correct
Contact Item?  I'm trying to add append a note to the appropriate contact
item, when email gets send to the contact.

Here's the Problem...

1) You can have a Personal contact folder named CONTACTS, with an entry from

2) You can have a Public contact folder named CONTACTS, with an entry for

3) You can add an internet address during the time of creating a new message

Using the TO button, you can get to the Personal (#1) and Public (#2)
contact folders to pull in the names.  You can add (#3) by hand.

When you double-click on the Recipient Addresses, they open the proper
contact item for (#1 & #2) and an SMTP dialog box for (#3).  Now, how can I
do this programmaticaly???

Joe

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Linking Recipients to Contacts

2. Link recipient to contacts?

3. Contact and journal item link

4. Finding item that link TO contacts.

5. How do you Link Recipients to their Contact Item?

6. How do I programmatically link contact to contact?

7. Adding a contact link in the Links Collection

8. Anyone automated contact import into Custom Recipients???

9. Find Contact based on mail Recipient

10. Recipients/Contact info

11. Contact from recipient (this should be so simple.)

12. attached Contact Item on server-side becomes attached Mail Item on client-side