Import Excel Worksheet(2)
Author Message
 Import Excel Worksheet(2)

Is there a way to specify which worksheet of an Excel
spreadsheet to import using the TransferSpreadsheet
method? I see there is a range specifier, but that's a
range, not a spreadsheet number...or is it? Thanks in
advance!

Sun, 02 Oct 2005 03:50:21 GMT
 Import Excel Worksheet(2)

Quote:

For the range, use the worksheet name followed by an
exclamation point.  For example:
    DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acImport,
acSpreadsheetTypeExcel97, "tblQuadMatlSavingsImport",
strFilePath, True, "AccessImportMatlSavings!"

Mon, 03 Oct 2005 02:23:52 GMT

1. Import Excel worksheets via VB and DAO?

2. Newby question: import Excel worksheet

3. Import Excel Worksheet into an Access Database

4. Newby question: import Excel worksheet

5. Import multiple excel files with inconsistent number of worksheets in each into ACCESS

6. Importing an Excel Worksheet

7. VB 4.0 Importing Data from Excel Worksheet into Access 2.0

8. OLE: Excel worksheet without using Excel

9. How can I open Excel workbook without using Excel.Worksheet

10. In VB 6, Excel.Worksheet becomes Excel.WorkSheet (note capital 'S'). Whey

11. Importing from Excel to Excel using VB.

12. Enumerating Excel worksheets within Access