How to send a Lotus Notes e-mail from Access
Author Message
 How to send a Lotus Notes e-mail from Access

Can anyone provide some sample code of how to have Access send an e-mail
through Lotus Notes?  I'm having trouble getting them to communicate.

Thanks in advance.

WV

Mon, 26 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to send a Lotus Notes e-mail from Access
There is some good code on this subject at
http://www.fabalou.co.uk/VBandVBA/lotusnotesmail.htm.
The lesson I've learned is to use Late Binding (Dim nDb as Object, not Dim
nDb as NOTESDATABASE) because early binding just doesn't work with the Notes
classes. (Please respond if you beg to differ!)
You may have to change the code used to determine the mail database name.
I have not tried sending attachments via this method, so I can't attest if
that part works. However, I've had success with send Notes emails and
creating appointments.

HTH,

Kevin Sullivan

Quote:
> Can anyone provide some sample code of how to have Access send an e-mail
> through Lotus Notes?  I'm having trouble getting them to communicate.

> Thanks in advance.

> WV

Tue, 27 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VBA code to send an email message through Lotus Notes mail interface

2. Send email from Acc97 to Lotus notes email.

3. Sending email via Lotus Notes

4. Sending Email with Lotus Notes

5. Send Email from VB5 to Lotus Notes

6. Creating but not sending a Lotus Notes email

7. Sending email to lotus notes from VB

8. sending a e-mail from excel via Lotus Notes

9. send a mail with vb via lotus notes

10. Sending e-mails with MAPI from VB5 on system using Lotus Notes

11. help - using VB to send mail to Lotus Notes

12. ****Lotus Notes*** sending mail from VB