Help! ODE Set up wizard & help file lock up!
Author Message
 Help! ODE Set up wizard & help file lock up!

Ran the ODE wizard, and got my run-time distribution files..

Installed my application on another PC, (new Pentium III). No office
97/access installed
on this system.

Applications runs great....help files appear, contents, index  etc....

HOWEVER, everytime I try to exit out of the help file (click on "x")
back to the application
the system locks up! I need to reboot the system. Tried numerous
times...same result....all other aspects of application runs well as
long as I dont call the help files.

Help file was complied without any warnings/errors. Appears I need to
specify a path somewhere either in access and/or set up wizard. I have
"help files" and "contex" set in each of my forms properties...

I'm guessing that upon closing the help files the system can't find the
main application.....

Help please!

Thanks

Hal Chapman

Sun, 04 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. System lock-ups

2. Help!!with ODE & Help Files

3. SET UPS: Please Stop... AND Lood

4. VBA ups & downs

5. vba ups & downs

6. downloading file without pop-ups

7. Help!!! ODE setup wizard

8. MS Office ODE Set - UP Wizard Error

9. Dial Ups

10. Microsoft Press More Than 300 Titles + FREE UPS Ground shipping

11. Outlook Hang ups

12. Pop-ups in MS Office