Creating New Project2000 file using VBA?
Author Message
 Creating New Project2000 file using VBA?

Could we build a stand-alone VBA prohram  to create a project2000 file ?

Or we could only create a VBA macro which is associated with project2000
to do this?

Thanks!

Jim Cheng

Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:13:46 GMT
 Creating New Project2000 file using VBA?
ya. you can use FileNew method to open a new project file

Quote:
> Could we build a stand-alone VBA prohram  to create a project2000 file ?

> Or we could only create a VBA macro which is associated with project2000
> to do this?

> Thanks!

> Jim Cheng

Sun, 31 Aug 2003 00:56:02 GMT
 Creating New Project2000 file using VBA?
Hi,

Your macros can be stored either in a project file or in teh Global.Mpt
file.  If saved in the Global file then you can create new files.

If all your data is in Access or Excel then you can have a VBA macro in
Access or Excel create the project file and insert your data.

--
For Companion Products and Project FAQ visit the MVP site
www.mvps.org/project/

Rod Gill
Microsoft Project MVP
Automated reporting across multiple project files,
Time sheets that seamlessly update Project files,
Free Best Practices for Project,
Project VBA Macros written for fixed prices.
Visit www.projectlearning.com for more info.

Quote:
> Could we build a stand-alone VBA prohram  to create a project2000 file ?

> Or we could only create a VBA macro which is associated with project2000
> to do this?

> Thanks!

> Jim Cheng

Sun, 31 Aug 2003 04:58:37 GMT

1. How to create a new task using VBA?

2. Creating new WOrd file using Access and dotfile

3. How to create new mdb file using VB

4. create Excel file using VBA

5. Creating a shortcut to a file using VBA

6. Using ASP and Project2000

7. Using WorkWeeks w/in MS Project2000

8. Using catalog.create to create a new Excel database

9. Creating word Macro to copy text and create new files from existing one

10. Access/VBA: Creating New Excel Worksheets?

11. How to create a new commandbar in VBA?

12. Outlook2k: Creating an New Account form VBA