Error handling: Need some hints
Author Message
 Error handling: Need some hints

Hi there,

I want to write a general error trapping function (based on values in a
table or something like that) which I can use for an entire Access
application.
I don't need any code (I'll write it myself), but I just need some help to
get started on this.

If possible, please also reply to my e-mail address.

Thanks

Sven De Bont
Tangram Data NV

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Error handling: Need some hints

Hi,

Ken Getz has devoted an entire chapter to error handling in  Access 97
Developer's Handbook by Ken Getz, Paul Litwin, and Mike Gilbert (ISBN
0-7821-1941-7, Sybex) . I'd suggest getting the book not just because of
this but other advanced topics too like classes, Replication etc.

HTH

--
Just my $.001
Dev Ashish

:Hi there,
:
:I want to write a general error trapping function (based on values in a
:table or something like that) which I can use for an entire Access
:application.
:I don't need any code (I'll write it myself), but I just need some help to
:get started on this.
:
:If possible, please also reply to my e-mail address.
:
:Thanks
:
:Sven De Bont
:Tangram Data NV
:
:

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. need to learn error handling

2. ACC97: Help needed with DAO error handling

3. Development hints needed

4. Need Help With Error Handling

5. Crystal Report hint needed...

6. HELP!! Need Hints on building Uninstall app

7. Error handling in class modules - need help

8. SQL -- Needing a Hint with SQL statements.

9. Countdown timer help needed - any hints ?

10. needs hints about ActiveX in IE and Netscape

11. Need a hint for VB 5 problem

12. Need a book on error handling techniques