Copy to clipboard using VBA
Author Message
 Copy to clipboard using VBA

VBA does not give access to the Clipboard object, though this is available
in Visual Basic. Some 3rd party utilities allow access to the clipboard,
such as TeamScope's Outlook Extension Library (OEL).
--

Regards,
Simon Jones

Quote:
> Is there a way to copy email text to the clipboard using VBA?

> Example:

> myItem.Body = Clipboard

> Ideally what I'm trying to do is insert a signature using VBA and place
the
> original text below.

> myItem.Body = myItem.Body & OriginalBody

> This works fine but if the original email has an attachment, it gets
caught
> in the middle of the first line of the original email.

> I am using Outlook 2000 and it'd love to change the format of the email to
> plain text but I understand it's only possible in 2002.

> Thanks

> AJR

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 20:59:17 GMT

1. using vba to copy to clipboard

2. Copying DBGrid contents to clipboard (Or copying a table from a Data component to clipboard)

3. COPY AND PASTE FROM GLOBAL CLIPBOARD IN VBA

4. Copy text from VBA form to Clipboard

5. Using a VBA Macro to copy a VBA Macro

6. Copying without using clipboard

7. copying text to the windows clipboard using DHTML

8. File copy using clipboard

9. Copying to Clipboard using API calls

10. Copying Metafiles to clipboard without using apigid32.dll

11. copy to clipboard using vbscript

12. Copy To Clipboard using MSFlexGrid