New Product For Easily Building Web Applications From Access
Author Message
 New Product For Easily Building Web Applications From Access

Hello - We have a developed lgxAppDev that allows the easy development
of web applications from an access database via graphically
represented XML.  The product has an evaluation download and we are
looking for more feedback from the access community.  You can download
it here:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thanks
Bill Kotraba
Director of Sales and Marketing
LogiXML

Sat, 21 May 2005 05:51:43 GMT

1. How to Build an Array from check boxes, to build product list

2. Accessing the Built-in Labels list (product number)

3. New Product BANNERS! Rotating Banners for Web sites

4. Product Inquiry: Access/Web based Document repository...please recommend

5. New Product: Total Visual SourceBook for Access and VB

6. New Product: Manage Access Users and Groups

7. Build Web Page in Vb.net Application

8. Build and Browse - ASP.NET Web Application

9. Building ASP.Net web application from the command prompt

10. Product A = Product B + Product C + .......

11. Transform a Microsoft Access Application to a Web Application

12. What is the difference between build solution and build application