Send Appointment using VBA
Author Message
 Send Appointment using VBA

The following code only works from MS Access (XP or 2000)
when Outlook is already open and minimized.  If Outlook
is not already open, I receive the following error:
"Cannot send message.  -2010103803".  I've searched on
the error # at length on Microsoft support sites, but
have found no info.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what's wrong here?  Have
also tried late binding and the results are the same.
Thanks in advance!

Dim objOApp As Outlook.Application
Dim objAppt As AppointmentItem

Set objOApp = New Outlook.Application
Set objAppt = objOApp.CreateItem(olAppointmentItem)
With objAppt

  .Subject = "Project Planning Meeting"
  .Importance = 2
  .Start = Me!Date & " " & Me!Time
  .Location = "Conf room 4200"
  .MeetingStatus = 1
  .ResponseRequested = True
  .Send
  If Err = 0 Then
      MsgBox "Item sent."
  End If
End With

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 11:19:32 GMT

1. how to get the private appointments using vba

2. Using Word VBA to Create Appointment Items in Outlook

3. Need to send a string to the serial COM3: port using VBA

4. Sending an e-mail using VBA

5. Edit Access Record in Excel, then send back to Access using VBA

6. Sending outlook message using VBA

7. How do you send Outlook 2000 email using WORD 97 VBA Macro

8. Sending fax message through Outlook using VBA

9. Using VBA to Send info from Excel Back to Access in Office 97

10. Using VBA to send RTF enabled mail items.

11. Sending messages using VBA

12. Sending E-mails using Excel VBA