Setting the default printer in VBA
Author Message
 Setting the default printer in VBA

I am trying to set my default printer to a PDFWriter in my
VBA Code.  Anyone know how to do this??

Any help would be great!

Thanks,
  Eric

Sun, 02 May 2004 02:56:56 GMT
 Setting the default printer in VBA
Have you looked at prtdevnames in help?

Quote:

Sun, 02 May 2004 16:38:53 GMT

1. How to set default printer in VBA code??

2. How to set default printer in VBA code?

3. setting/changing default printer via code (VBA)

4. * URGENT: Setting default printer in VBA

5. Setting printer default with VBA

6. Problem setting the active printer of Word 97 without changing the Windows default printer

7. Setting application default printer and setting its properties (VB5)

8. Setting via API the default printer settings

9. Macro to change default printer and then restore original default printer settin

10. printer default to non-default printer

11. Changing default printer in VBA

12. ACC97: VBA and default printer